Monthly Archives: February 2018

How Do I Enforce An Out-Of State Child Custody And Parenting Time Judgment?

Many of our clients are faced with the prospect of enforcing an out-of-state custody determination following a relocation to the state of Oregon. The registration of out-of state judgments or orders is a common occurrence in today‚Äôs mobile society. We … Continue reading

Posted in Custody, Divorce, Emergency Custody, Family law, Immediate Danger Orders, Modifications, Parenting Time, Uncategorized, Visitation | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment