Monthly Archives: January 2015

How do I get help for serious injury or death caused by a drunk, intoxicated or impaired driver?

Even though substantial efforts have been made to keep drunk drivers off our roads, every year thousands of Americans are killed or seriously injured by drunk, intoxicated or otherwise impaired drivers. This is especially true during the holidays when many … Continue reading

Posted in BUI, Drunk Driving, DUII, Felony DUI, Wrongful death | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

How do I get Expedited Parenting Time Enforcement in Oregon?

Oregon provides for expedited parenting time enforcement for parents who are being deprived of parenting time set forth in a judgment or order. Each judicial district in Oregon is required to establish an “expedited parenting time enforcement procedure” and provide … Continue reading

Posted in Custody, Family law, Modifications, Parenting Plans, Parenting Time, Uncategorized, Visitation | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment